Cultivating Creative Corporate Culture
Brisbane Art Activities in the Workplace
Post C19 lockdowns and remote working, a team bonding session is sure to kick start morale, creative problem-solving and reignite the cooperation bond that all successful teams thrive on. Practicing art is an effective tool in the reduction of stress allowing for clarity of thought and centering concentration. Artistic expression nurtures the individual and the group with no limitations for participation.
3 Key Benefits of fostering creativity in the workplace:
- Creativity Builds Better Teamwork
- Creativity inspires employees to work with and learn from each other. The creative process facilitates collaboration and cooperation. Businesses who encourage this mindset of continuous learning, encouraging employees to seek new information, knowledge and new ways to do things are fostering cohesion and more importantly, innovation.
- Many unique ideas come from individuals but these are molded by a team to become a reality.
- Creativity Improves the Ability to Attract and Retain Employees
- When creativity is fostered, employees are more content with their jobs and are committed to remaining loyal to the company. A workplace culture of stress mitigation and individual expression nurtures a company’s biggest asset – good people. Providing a stress releasing activity on or off site increases employee workplace satisfaction and reduces downtime, absenteeism and employee turnover. Creative expression calms and centers the individual with ripple effects on the team. Good vibes are contagious.
- Creativity Increases Problem-Solving
- With the ability to think creatively and outside of the box, employees are more likely to come up with unique and innovative solutions to obstacles they encounter. This eagerness to solve problems can lead to new ways to accomplish tasks and adds to a more efficiently run business. Learning to see like an artist encourages objectivity through the power of observation.
From a regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly session to a one-off team bonding workshop, we will tailor a creative-expression program to unlock your team’s potential for innovation & cooperation as well as mitigating the effects of stress in the workplace. Let’s have a blast in the boardroom!
Arts Facilitator, Mel has spent years in the corporate world as an account manager and team leader in tribal governance as well as the insurance, advertising, print media and executive recruitment industries. With a solid understanding of workplace cultures and the importance of organizational out-of-the-box problem solving, Mel’s unique experience in both the corporate and creative world ensures a results-focused strategy as a holistic approach to employee creative agency. Creative thinkers are innovators.